Packages – 2012 Equipment
- 2012 Blade Trigger Kite Complete with bar, bag and pump
- Airstylers Pro Board – choice of 128-148
- 9m package – (sorry sold out)
- 10m package – normal cost 59000baht – package cost 48000baht (saving 11000baht)
- 12m package – normal cost 61500baht – package cost 50000baht (saving 11500baht)
- 14m package – normal cost 64000baht – package cost 52000baht (saving 12000baht)
The Trigger is the easiest kite in the range, but also one of the most fun! It’s powerful, jumps easily, loops well and has a massive wind range. I have been on the 10m in 12kts and in 24kts – and at both ends it’s smooth.
The 2012 Trigger builds on the success of the 2011 Trigger – making riding easy and fun. The shapes are basically the same, but small refinements make them easier to use. 5m and 7m stay the same, the 9m and 10m have new bridle attchment points to optimise them for their wind range and for wave riding, the 12m and 14m have slightly thinner struts to make them turn a little quicker.
Our best selling beginner package, this has our students up and riding quicker than any other kite/board combination i’ve ever seen. Just buy it and you will get kiting!!
2> Light wind
- 2012 17m Blade Fat Lady Kite Complete with bar, bag and pump
- Airstylers Pro Board – choice of 135-148
- 17m package – normal cost 68000baht – now 55000baht (saving 13000baht)
Light winds require a different shape from the kite. You can just scale up other shapes, but for remarkable performance you need a light wind shape. The Blade Fat Lady has been 2 years in development, and may be the best light wind kite on the market. She’s got plenty of power which is delivered with handling that is as crisp and direct as you would expect from a good 12m. And because she flies and turns fast, the Fat Lady pops even with her considerable size. Combine that with the hangtime of a big kite and you can throw everything from immense old school to low, technical freestyle in the type of wind that you would normally have trouble just staying upwind.